Wednesday, March 2, 2011

and we're back

Hi again internet,
So since my last post a lot has happened. I made the arcade cabinet thing for the people up in NYC and took it up there. Unfortunately there was a big miscommunication and they weren't able to use it in the show. That being said I am still looking to be involved in future projects they might be putting together.
So, just a few days ago I set up a show here at the house and had Bodycop, Birthnoise, The Deads and AMFDM play and it went really well. Also, I "built" something for the house that I will continue to update for future shows.

check out the video HERE!

We are going to try to have more events after the show that center around games.
More to be posted soon.

Also check out the facebook group for upcoming show info!

No comments:

Post a Comment